This weekend Simon Chaplin, the Assistant Minister from Oak Flats, will begin the second half of our series on the Old Testament book of 2 Samuel, “Kingdom Coming”, from chapter 12 verses 1 to 31 on the topic ‘The repentance of the King‘.
During our 5pm Saturday service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- How can we explain to an unbeliever that God uses evil for his good plans?
- Did the Israelites have an impact on making Egypt grow in power?
- Do people need to be baptised in order to be saved?
- Since the Holy Spirit is a person, how can he be in everyone?
- Looking at Romans 8 verse 9, how can we know if we have the Spirit of Christ in us?
- Is it right to say that Jesus’ death was an act of divine child abuse?
- What does the Bible mean when it says “death could not hold him”?
- Since only God can bless us, should we say “bless you” when someone sneezes?
Our 8am Sunday service will be a Morning Prayer Sunday service.
If you’re wanting to check out our church we’d really love you to visit us on Saturday at 5pm for a contemporary service with kids’ program and dinner afterwards, or come along on Sunday at 8am for a Prayer Book service.
See you at 5pm this Saturday or 8am this Sunday, God willing!