This weekend we continue our series ‘Jesus is___’ as Jodie preaches on the topic ‘Jesus is… alive’ from John chapter 21 verses 1 to 14.
We will share the Lord’s Supper at 5pm Saturday, so be sure to join us for this important reminder of the death of Jesus.
It’s the right time for us to recognise many of the needs of our missionaries, so at both our services, we will have a special update about Bush Church Aid (BCA) which is our Mission of the Month.
Also during our 5pm Saturday service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- What does the Bible teach about Christians dating non-Christians?
- Could Judas have chosen not to betray Jesus?
- Since Sunday is two days after Friday, why do we say Jesus rose on the third day?
- Why does John call himself “the other disciple” and “the disciple Jesus loved”?
- Does the Bible tell us if mankind has ever left Earth?
- How can some Anglicans have a woman bishop when 1 Timothy 3 prohibits it?
- Would it be possible to run a marriage teaching weekend?
Our 8am Sunday service will be a Holy Communion First Order AAPB service.
If you’re wanting to check out our church we’d really love you to visit us on Saturday at 5pm for a contemporary service with kids’ program and dinner afterwards. Our youth group ‘Alive’ runs straight after dinner on Saturday night. Or come along on Sunday at 8am for a Prayer Book service.
If you can’t make it in person, you’re welcome to jump online to watch the service (with the same sermon and many other items) at www.oakflats.tv.