This weekend we continue our series ‘The Heart of Truth’ as Jodie preaches on the topic ‘The new age of innocence’ from Romans chapter 3 verses 9 to 26.
At our 5pm Saturday service we will have an opportunity to meet one of our church members, which is always a great encouragement to us all.
Also during that service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- Should it concern us that The Jewish Historical Museum claims there is no historical proof for the Exodus?
- What does the creed mean when it says ‘the Communion of Saints’ and ‘the Holy, Universal Church”?
- Do the Jews who were entrusted with the Law blame their disobedience on the Babylonians?
- What does the Bible mean by “good”?
- Romans 2:7-8 says that those who do good receive eternal life, but doesn’t this contradict Ephesians 2:8-9?
- Doesn’t predestination show that God actually does show favouritism?
- What does God want from us?
- Why can’t the ladies’ hear Richard Chin, too?
Our 8am Sunday service will be a Holy Communion Second Order AAPB service.
If you’re wanting to check out our church we’d really love you to visit us on Saturday at 5pm for a contemporary service with kids’ program and dinner afterwards. Our youth group ‘Alive’ is taking a break for the holidays. Or come along on Sunday at 8am for a Prayer Book service.
If you can’t make it in person, you’re welcome to jump online to watch the service (with the same sermon and many other items) at www.oakflats.tv.
See you at 5pm this Saturday or 8am this Sunday, God willing!