This weekend we continue our series ‘The Heart of Truth’ as Jodie preaches on the topic ‘Reconciled for salvation’ from Romans chapter 5 verses 1 to 11.
We will share the Lord’s Supper at 5pm Saturday, so be sure to join us for this important reminder of the death of Jesus.
Also during that service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- What were the secret arts used by the Egyptian magicians to turn water into blood?
- How did Pharaoh’s magicians turn water into blood when Moses had already done it all?
- What does ‘righteous’ mean?
- Why was circumcision so important to the story in Romans chapter 3?
- In regards to original sin, who was the first to take the forbidden fruit?
- Why does Leviticus ban things like tattoos, jewellery and women speaking in church?
- According to the Bible, who is the head of the family?
- Why didn’t we acknowledge Pentecost Sunday, and why don’t we have much teaching on the Holy Spirit?
Our 8am Sunday service will be a Holy Communion First Order AAPB service.
If you’re wanting to check out our church we’d really love you to visit us on Saturday at 5pm for a contemporary service with kids’ program and dinner afterwards. Our youth group ‘Alive’ runs straight after dinner on Saturday night. Or come along on Sunday at 8am for a Prayer Book service.
If you can’t make it in person, you’re welcome to jump online to watch the service (with the same sermon and many other items) at www.oakflats.tv.