This weekend we continue our series on ‘Romans: The Heart of Truth’, with Jodie speaking on the topic ‘The spirit of hope’ from Romans chapter 8 verses 18 to 25.
We will share the Lord’s Supper at 5pm Saturday, so be sure to join us for this important reminder of the death of Jesus.
Also during our 5pm Saturday service we will have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- Does Satan have power over animals?
- Do all humans have an instinctive faith in God?
- When a person attains sainthood, are they still sinners?
- Since we are co-heirs with Christ, does that mean we’re related to him?
- When we say ‘Jesus loves me, this I know’, does this include all unbelievers?
And we will hear a special update on the ministry of Moore College and spend time on prayer for the College and its students.
Our 8am Sunday service will be a Holy Communion First Order AAPB service.
If you’re wanting to check out our church we’d really love you to visit us on Saturday at 5pm for a contemporary service with kids’ program and dinner afterwards. Our youth group ‘Alive’ runs straight after dinner on Saturday night. Or come along on Sunday at 8am for a Prayer Book service.
If you can’t make it in person, you’re welcome to jump online to watch the service (with the same sermon and many other items) at www.oakflats.tv.
See you at 5pm this Saturday or 8am this Sunday, God willing!