Questions 23 Mar 2019
1. Is it wise and helpful for Christians to visit mosques to show support after the Christchurch massacre?
2. In the Song of Songs, the woman’s virginity was attractive to the man, but what about the man’s virginity?
3. What advice should we give to a Christian man whose wife withholds sex from him?
4. What does ‘abundant’ praise mean in the context of Song of Songs?
5. What was your most romantic gesture to Mandy?
6. If we sing old words in church then won’t visitors think that God is out of date?
7. Shouldn’t Christians avoid non-spiritual Yoga classes because its origin is in Hinduism?