This weekend Simon Chaplin, the Assistant Minister from Oak Flats, will begin the second half of our series on the Old Testament book of 2 Samuel, “Kingdom Coming”, from chapter 12 verses 1 to 31 on the topic ‘The repentance of the King‘.
At both our services, we will have a special update about Anglicare which is our Mission of the Month and our 8am Sunday service will be a Morning Prayer Sunday service.
During our 5pm Saturday service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- How can we explain to an unbeliever that God uses evil for his good plans?
- Did the Israelites have an impact on making Egypt grow in power?
- Do people need to be baptised in order to be saved?
- Since the Holy Spirit is a person, how can he be in everyone?
- Looking at Romans 8 verse 9, how can we know if we have the Spirit of Christ in us?
- Is it right to say that Jesus’ death was an act of divine child abuse?
- What does the Bible mean when it says “death could not hold him”?
- Since only God can bless us, should we say “bless you” when someone sneezes?
If you’re wanting to check out our church we’d really love you to visit us on Saturday at 5pm for a contemporary service with kids’ program and dinner afterwards, or come along on Sunday at 8am for a Prayer Book service.
See you at 5pm this Saturday or 8am this Sunday, God willing!