This weekend we welcome Dan Odell, who will be speaking on the topic “The Prodigal Son” from Luke chapter 15 verses 11 to 32.
We will also share the Lord’s Supper at 5pm Saturday, so be sure to join us for this important reminder of the death of Jesus.
Our 8am Sunday service will be a Holy Communion First Order AAPB service.
During our service, we’ll have our weekly question and answer time, and our Senior Minister Jodie will be answering these questions:
- What is the significance of Isaiah 14:12 where Satan is referred to as the “morning star, son of the dawn”?
- How is Satan involved with the Prince of the Persian Kingdom in Daniel 10:13?
- Did Sarah know about Abraham’s intention to sacrifice their son?
- Why did Abraham leave Isaac on the hill when he returned to his servants (Genesis 22:19)?
- Does God really test us or does he just appear to do so in order to teach us and others?
If you’re wanting to check out our church we’d really love you to visit us on Saturday at 5pm for a contemporary service with kids’ program and dinner afterwards, or come along on Sunday at 8am for a Prayer Book service.
If you can’t make it in person, you’re welcome to jump online to watch the service (with the same sermon and many other items) at www.oakflats.tv.