This weekend we continue our series on Acts, ‘Launching the Church’, and are looking through chapter 18 about how Paul in Corinth and Ephesus, through the Scriptures, showed that the Christ was Jesus!
Each week at our services we have a question and answer segment, and this week’s questions are:
- How does the devil have the power to tell the future?
- Is it unwise or sinful to celebrate Halloween?
- Aren’t all unmarried Christians living with the gift of singleness, at least for that period of time?
- Is the gift of marriage something to be desired, given it leads to a divided devotion to God?
- Why does singleness seem to be rarely encouraged for Christians?
- Should we encourage Christians into singleness if they are in a relationship with a non-Christian?
- If babies cry through their baptism does that mean that they don’t want to be baptised?
So come along to our Saturday service at 5pm, where we have a kids program and dinner afterwards, followed by a youth group for the teens, or to our more classic Anglican style service on Sunday at 9am, and we can chat over morning tea and espresso after.
Grace and peace,