SATURDAY PRAYER MEETING
Join us this morning at 7.30am for a half-hour prayer time at zoom.jamberooanglican.com as we pray for our church and our world at this important time.
OUR BIBLE TALK
This week, Jodie leads us as we continue our Revelation series and look at chapters 6 & 7 and the tyranny that is revealed. To watch the livestreams of our services, simply head to watch.jamberooanglican.com or connect now at zoom.jamberooanglican.com .
QUESTIONS AND ANSWER
This weekend Jodie will be answering these questions during church:
- Since there is no sin in heaven, who will the believers from 1 Corinthians 6:2 be judging?
- Is the reigning with Christ of the believers in Revelation 20:4-6 the same thing that Paul spoke of in his letters?
- Given that sections of Revelation sound like clear prophesies about the future, why should we treat them as allegory or apocalyptic?
- Knowing that Satan is not currently bound as in Revelation 20:1-3, then how can we be living in the millennium right now?
MISSION OF THE MONTH
Our mission of the month is Anglicare. To support this great ministry visit www.anglicare.org.au or call 1300 111 278 to talk to a member of their team.
10th Neville Sproule
13th Hugo McNeill
9th Terry & Sharon Lyall
14th Mike & Jill Hostens
The next Parish Council meeting will be this Tuesday May 12th at 7pm via Zoom.
Our midweek small groups are still running, even though they’re video conferences! Our forced home assignments mean it’s a perfect time to join one! We’ll send you the links to Zoom meetings on Sunday afternoon, but here are the meetings for you to join:
- Graham and Lesley Errington – 11am Monday
- Mandy McNeill (women’s group) – 9am Tuesday
- Trevor and Robyn Lucas – 7:30pm Wednesday
- Jodie and Mandy McNeill – 7pm Thursday
We give thanks to God that we’ve hit our target for giving in April! We are sincerely thankful to God for all who have switched from cash to direct giving, and for how this has given us some security in our church ministry as we look to reach out, together, to this hurting world. Praise God.
Each week we need to receive $3100.00 in order to meet our commitments. In the last calendar month, our average weekly giving was $3096.00, leaving a gap of $4.00. Up to the end of the last calendar month we needed to have received $52,700. Compared to that total we received $54,664, leaving a gap of $-1,964.
Electronic giving is a great way to give! It helps us prayerfully plan our giving, and then the bank will help us keep that commitment, even when we may be unable to attend. To give by direct transfer then these are the details. Account name: Church of England Jamberoo. Account number: 10081274. BSB: 062562.