Questions 20th June
1. If Revelation 20 ends with the final judgement then why does it still talk about unbelievers in 21:8 after that event?
2. Why does the angel show John a city in Revelation 21:9-10 when he told John he was going to show him the bride?
3. Who are the ‘nations’ in Revelation 21:24 and if they already follow Christ, then why aren’t they already in the city?
4. What does it mean in Revelation 21:26 for the nations to bring their ‘glory and honour’ into the city of God?
5. If evil is done and dusted, then why does Revelation 21:27 say that the murderers are outside the city?
6. What is the meaning and significance of the leaves in Revelation 22:2 that bring healing to the nations?