OUR BIBLE TALK
This week we continue our nine-week series called ‘The End of the World: Revelation Revealed‘, as we look at Revelation chapters 4 & 5 and the amazing picture of heaven that is revealed. To watch the livestreams of our services, simply head to watch.jamberooanglican.com.
We have four questions this week which Jodie will answer during church. Ask your own question by sending a message to our church.
- How was John able to remember and write down all the details of what he saw in Revelation?
- What is the significance of food in Revelation chapters 2 and 3?
- What does 1 Corinthians 6:2 mean when it says that believers will someday judge the world?
- Since God created fruit trees on the third day, the sun on the fourth, and bees on the fifth, then if there was a long delay between days, how did the trees pollinate?
MISSION OF THE MONTH
Our mission of the month is Anglicare. To support this great ministry visit www.anglicare.org.au or call 1300 111 278 to talk to a member of their team.
9th Terry & Sharon Lyall
The next Parish Council meeting will be on Tuesday May 12th at 7pm via Zoom online.
Our midweek small groups are still running, even though they’re video conferences! Our forced home assignments mean it’s a perfect time to join one! We’ll send you the links to Zoom meetings on Sunday afternoon, but here are the meetings for you to join:
- Graham and Lesley Errington – 11am Monday
- Mandy McNeill (women’s group) – 9am Tuesday
- Trevor and Robyn Lucas – 7:30pm Wednesday
- Jodie and Mandy McNeill – 7pm Thursday
We give thanks to God that we’ve come very close to our target for giving in April! We are sincerely thankful to God for all who have switched from cash to direct giving, and for how this has given us some security in our church ministry as we look to reach out, together, to this hurting world. Praise God.
Each week we need to receive $3100.00 in order to meet our commitments. In the last calendar month, our average weekly giving was $3694.00, leaving a gap of $-594.00. Up to the end of the last calendar month we needed to have received $79,050. Compared to that total we received $79,836, leaving a gap of $-786.
Electronic giving is a great way to give! It helps us prayerfully plan our giving, and then the bank will help us keep that commitment, even when we may be unable to attend. To give by direct transfer then these are the details. Account name: Church of England Jamberoo. Account number: 10081274. BSB: 062562.