This weekend we continue our series on ‘Romans: The Heart of Truth’, with Jodie speaking on the topic ‘The difference that real unity makes’ from Romans chapter 14 verses 1 to 23.
At our Saturday 5pm service we will have a special update about Bush Church Aid (BCA). Also during that service, we will have our popular weekly question and answer time, and Jodie will be answering these questions:
- What does it mean for God to be omnipotent (i.e. ‘all-powerful’)?
- Was ‘original sin’ God’s idea?
- Are erotic novels as bad as pornography?
- What does the Bible say about abortion?
- Does God forgive a Christian solider who has killed in self-defence?
- What happens to the Holy Spirit in us after Jesus returns or we go to be with him?
Our 8am Sunday service will be a Morning Prayer Sunday service.
If you’re wanting to check out our church we’d really love you to visit us on Saturday at 5pm for a contemporary service with kids’ program and dinner afterwards. Our youth group ‘Alive’ is taking a break for the holidays but returns next week. Or come along on Sunday at 8am for a Prayer Book service.
If you can’t make it in person, you’re welcome to jump online to watch the service (with the same sermon and many other items) at www.oakflats.tv.